Welcome To Aksyr Medical Practice
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Aksyr Medical Practice is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
We undertake to:
- Treat all our patients with kindness, compassion, consideration, confidentiality and respect.
- Be aware of their family and social networks and their vulnerability.
- Ask about their ideas, concern and expectations through surveys.
- Provide an effective service of health education and illness prevention through lifestyle advice.
- Provide our patients with an effective, timely process and diagnosis and treatment involving them in their care.
- Working in collaboration and partnership (Harness).
- Communicate at all levels.
In return, we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to “please” and “thank you.”
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well.